Thanks to today's technologies, patients have more options when it comes to choosing the type of orthodontic treatment that fits them best.
At your free orthodontic exam, Dr. Payne will consult with you about your specific needs and map out your indiviual treatment plan.
Please choose an option to find out more!
- Ceramic Braces- more commonly known as clear braces.
- Metal Braces- these traditional metal brackets are the most frequently used braces.
- Invisalign- a nearly invisible way to straighten teeth. This treatment requires a series of clear, removable aligners.
- Early Treatment (Phase 1)- This early orthodontic treatment is for children. Receiving phase 1 treatment promotes development not possible once the face and jaw have finished growing. Phase 1 treatment is recommended on a case by case basis.
- Full Treatment (Phase 2)- After the adult teeth have erupted, phase two or full comprehensive treatment begins. Adult patients receive comprehensive treatment only, because their jaws and bones have completely grown into maturity.
- Retention- permanent retainers & removable retainers for post orthodontic treatment.
- Teeth Whitening- to make your smile shine even brighter after the braces come off!
Other Orthodontic Treatments Include